A blog by an American expatriate living in the heart of New Europe


"It's a lateral transfer" -- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States
my photo
  Name:
  Gustav
  Location:
  Warsaw, Poland

view profile | e-mail Gustav


*roundtrip ticket

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Neither Rain nor Snow nor the Republican Party

My ballot has arrived. Guess who I'm going to vote for.

Ralph Nader is on my ballot-- as "No Party Affiliation." Last I heard, he was still trying to get on with the Reform Party. Does that mean that they sent these ballots out with the case still pending and they put him on there just in case? What if I vote for him and then he doesn't get on? I will have voted for a non-candidate! My vote won't be counted!

And that's just the 11th district, Michigan ballot.

Does anyone else see this red storm rising?

2 Comments:



Blogger Gustav said...

Hey everybody. Please check out today's factcheck.org report. Liar liar pants on fire. The "inheriting an economy already in recession" thing doesn't bug me as much as the medicare lie. The economy was going badly-- but Bush's medicare benefit won't come into effect until 2006, and you have to pay $35!

10/13/2004 02:10:00 PM  


Blogger Gustav said...

About the "nuisance" nonsense: You know, we can debunk the Bush campaign's claims about the quote, but we can't fight that terrible picture on the front of the New York Times Magazine. Kerry looks awful, and every time they mention the quote they show the cover of that magazine. I can't believe they allowed them to use that pic! I think it's more damaging than the quote.

10/13/2004 02:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

< Main


american expat piękna polska michigan, my michigan Pijemy po polsku - Kickin' it Polish style Warsaw Station on Feedburner subscribe to my feed my feed