A blog by an American expatriate living in the heart of New Europe


"It's a lateral transfer" -- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States
my photo
  Name:
  Gustav
  Location:
  Warsaw, Poland

view profile | e-mail Gustav


*roundtrip ticket

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Kyoto, finally

I'm late on this one too, but as many of you know, I'm in the mountains and can't get at the computer every day. But this is important.

The Russian Government has agreed to sign the Kyoto Accords, bringing them into effect, since the required 55% of polluters will have signed.

If you think that these accords, if enacted in the U.S., would have hurt our economy, just look at the devestation in Florida. Now multiply that on the scale of a global disaster. That's the economic devestation environmentalists are talking about. Now, tell me again how Kyoto is bad for our economy.

The U.S. and Australia are the only two developed countries that have not signed this agreement. And Bush talks about how he's a strong leader?

Looks like you missed your chance to lead again, Dubya. We're behind-- again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Main


american expat piękna polska michigan, my michigan Pijemy po polsku - Kickin' it Polish style Warsaw Station on Feedburner subscribe to my feed my feed