A blog by an American expatriate living in the heart of New Europe


"It's a lateral transfer" -- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States
my photo
  Name:
  Gustav
  Location:
  Warsaw, Poland

view profile | e-mail Gustav


*roundtrip ticket

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Two pieces of good news

1. All Russian submariners trapped off the coast of Kamchatka have been saved.

2. Joe Biden is looking into running for President. (Actually, this is old news, but I don't get much American political news on TV - I just saw him say he was considering it on CNN International's rerun of The Daily Show)

There are many who are against him, and being a moderate, there will also be plenty of opposition from Kos and Comrades.

Kos, Dean will never be President. Can you please stop tearing the party apart now?

I've agreed with a lot Biden has had to say in the past. A cursory search over recent activities reveals a specific reason to like him.


A good day.

2 Comments:



Blogger Redneck Texan said...

I agree that Biden running for president is a "good thing".

If he gets the nomination it will assure another Republican victory.

Middle America has seen too many anti-American sound bites from Biden to ever vote for him.

8/08/2005 02:14:00 AM  


Blogger Gustav said...

I was wondering how long before the anti-Biden comment came out. Fine. I'd like to hear what he has to say. I'll make a decision later.

8/08/2005 02:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

< Main


american expat piękna polska michigan, my michigan Pijemy po polsku - Kickin' it Polish style Warsaw Station on Feedburner subscribe to my feed my feed