A blog by an American expatriate living in the heart of New Europe


"It's a lateral transfer" -- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States
my photo
  Name:
  Gustav
  Location:
  Warsaw, Poland

view profile | e-mail Gustav


*roundtrip ticket

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Thank you, Rosa

A Detroit hero died last night. Due in no small part to her actions, which helped spark the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s, the USA that I grew up in was better and more just than the one she did. All Americans owe her a debt of gratitude.

Thank you for your bravery and dignity, Rosa. And thank you for leaving the world better than you found it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Main


american expat piękna polska michigan, my michigan Pijemy po polsku - Kickin' it Polish style Warsaw Station on Feedburner subscribe to my feed my feed