A blog by an American expatriate living in the heart of New Europe


"It's a lateral transfer" -- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States
my photo
  Name:
  Gustav
  Location:
  Warsaw, Poland

view profile | e-mail Gustav


*roundtrip ticket

Friday, August 26, 2005

Dear readers

Please check out this post at Amendment IX or Redneck's Revenge. There is some good debate about two very important questions:

What is our goal in Iraq?

And how do we get there?

(Shoudn't we have asked these questions earlier?)

3 Comments:



Blogger Redneck Texan said...

My E-mail from Geoloc

We inform you that your subscription with GEOLOC has just finished. You are thus as of now in reduced service. You can renouveller your subscription, starting from your space member. Cordially the webmaster.

WTF...when you hit a total of 500 it stops being free?

8/26/2005 10:38:00 PM  


Blogger Federalist X said...

thanks for the plug Gustav. we probably ought to organize a spin out of this discussion at some point. game?

8/26/2005 11:28:00 PM  


Blogger Gustav said...

Definitely. E-mail me with your ideas.

PS. I've been checking y'all out over at AIX - I love what I've seen. Y'all are my kind of liberals/progressives/democrats/(insert inadequate label here).

8/26/2005 11:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

< Main


american expat piękna polska michigan, my michigan Pijemy po polsku - Kickin' it Polish style Warsaw Station on Feedburner subscribe to my feed my feed