A blog by an American expatriate living in the heart of New Europe


"It's a lateral transfer" -- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States
my photo
  Name:
  Gustav
  Location:
  Warsaw, Poland

view profile | e-mail Gustav


*roundtrip ticket

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Open thread

My family would like me to spend some time with them now that I'm here, but that last thread was getting a bit crowded, so I decided to post a new one. You can continue from the last thread here, but I'll also throw out a couple new topics of discussion.

1. Donald Rumsfeld sucks. Discuss.

2. Kerik -- just a nanny thing? Ha! GWB's new attorney general isn't getting off to a very good start if he can't even dig up dirt on this guy with a trail of corruption a mile long. GWB picked this guy because of his "gut" feeling. What the hell does that say about his gut?

2 Comments:



Blogger Gustav said...

I've heard about that one. I'll try to pick it up.

Merry Chistmas to you too Andrew, and to all the WS crew.

12/23/2004 06:07:00 PM  


Blogger Gustav said...

RE: Kerik here.

Josh Marshall on the drop in support for the war in Iraq here.

The Washington Post article he refers to (if you have an account) here.

12/23/2004 06:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

< Main


american expat piękna polska michigan, my michigan Pijemy po polsku - Kickin' it Polish style Warsaw Station on Feedburner subscribe to my feed my feed