A blog by an American expatriate living in the heart of New Europe


"It's a lateral transfer" -- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States
my photo
  Name:
  Gustav
  Location:
  Warsaw, Poland

view profile | e-mail Gustav


*roundtrip ticket

Friday, June 10, 2005

Possible terrorist threat in Warsaw

The mayor has announced that there is some sort of terrorist threat at a major shopping mall in the center of Warsaw. The mall has been evacuated, no further information is available.

Personally, I think it's a false alarm. I'll keep you updated.

1 Comments:



Blogger Gustav said...

It was a bomb threat, supposedly in an underground passage below an intersection next to the mall. The police found nothing and traffic in the city-center has returned to normal.

6/10/2005 06:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

< Main


american expat piękna polska michigan, my michigan Pijemy po polsku - Kickin' it Polish style Warsaw Station on Feedburner subscribe to my feed my feed