A blog by an American expatriate living in the heart of New Europe


"It's a lateral transfer" -- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States
my photo
  Name:
  Gustav
  Location:
  Warsaw, Poland

view profile | e-mail Gustav


*roundtrip ticket

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Welcome

First things first. Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy it. I'll mostly be posting my own political views here, since venting about the situation in the states to friends and family doesn't seem to soothe my frustration. I'm a Kerry supporter, and I'd also like to use this site to meet other Kerry supporters here in Warsaw. If you're a Kerry supporter too, and you live in Warsaw (or anywhere in Poland for that matter) please, contact me. There are Kerry support groups and Democrat groups all over the world, but I can't seem to find one here. Fine, better to organize one myself. If you're interested, email me.

If you're a Bush supporter, you probably won't like what I have to say, but please read on anyway. My opinions aren't without bias, but I'll try to be as balanced as possible. My objective is heated-- but not malicious-- political discussion. You won't read any talk of Bush or the Republicans being demons or Nazis here. I understand that Republicans want the best for our country and the world, as do Democrats. We just disagree about how to go about getting it. If you disagree with anything I've written (as I'm sure you will) please email me with a response. For that matter, please email if you agree as well. If it's in the spirit of intelligent and calm political dialogue, I'll respond, or even consider posting it here.

Or, if you prefer, just post a comment.

Thanks for visiting. Expect the first posting within the next 24 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

< Main


american expat piękna polska michigan, my michigan Pijemy po polsku - Kickin' it Polish style Warsaw Station on Feedburner subscribe to my feed my feed